|Notice on collection of overdue documents|
According to regulations, the consular section of the Chinese Embassy in Liberia is to clear up the Liberian passports that have not been picked up since 2018. The names and numbers of relevant passports and receipts are hereby notified in the following:
1. MR.SAAD MOHAMMED OSSEILI, L187391, 28233239;
2. MR.LARRY SMITH, L139629, 28232146;
3. MR.TITUS CEEGAR, PP0028254, 28232170;
4. MR.MICHAEL BABY WARNOR, PP0046538, 28232190;
5. MS.MALAMA SANOE, L149072, 36375006;
6. MR.MOSES C KREEJARDIAH, L176157, 36376578;
7. MR. YOUSSOUF A S KABA, AP0001463, 36376730;
8. MR.ALIEU A KONNEH, SP0001407, 36376731;
9. MR.SAIDU M KAMARA, PP0007841, 36377798;
10. MR.OMARU SESAY, PP0039645, 36378643;
11. MR.VICTOR SAAH PONGAY, L214277, 36379476;
12. MR.PAPA AMARA KAMARA, PP0033015, 28230140;
13. MR.CHARLES N WILLIAMS, PP0040958, 28230178;
14. MR.HILARY U GIBSON JR, 36377944 (CERTIFICATE);
15. MS.PRINCESS ZAMMIE, 36376127 (CERTIFICATE).
The above notice will expire on January 15, 2021. The relevant applicants are requested to present their receipts on next two Wednesday Morning (January 6 and January 13,2021) at our consular section hall to pay for their visas or certificates. If the above documents are still unclaimed after two weeks of notification, the relevant visas and certificates will be canceled and the documents will be returned to the Liberian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
There will be no further notice afterwards. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Happy New Year to all.