|Notice on the Updated Requirements for the Health Code Applications for all China-bound Passengers （Updated on March 2022）|
In view of the global pandemic situation of COVID-19 and increased risk of cross-border spread of the epidemic, the requirements for applying for the Green Health Code with “HS” mark or Green Health Declaration Certification Code with "HDC" mark for China-bound passengers from Liberia are updated as follows:
1. From April 2nd 2022, Passengers departing from Liberia to China are required to take two Covid-19 nucleic acid tests before boarding. The first nucleic acid test should be taken within 72 hours before the boarding, and the second test should be taken within 48 hours before the boarding. For example, if the departure is on Friday, the first test needs to be taken on Tuesday and the second test should be taken on Wednesday. The two above mentioned Covid-19 nucleic acid tests should be taken in Union Center（Address: Sophia Road, Congo Town, Monrovia）which is the only official testing institution designated by Ministry of Health of Liberia. Previous IgM and IgG anti-body test arrangement will be suspended the same date for passengers from Libera leaving for China.
2. Chinese Passengers who are to fly to China should apply for the Green Health Code with “HS” mark by the Mini Program “COVID-19 Prevention Health Code International Version” in the Wechat App. Foreign passengers should apply for the Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark via the website https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/ before boarding. On the website, foreign passengers should fill personal information, declare their health status and upload documents as below:
1) two negative reports of nucleic acid tests;
2) personal information page of valid passports;
3) valid visas for going to China;
4) itinerary of air travel (only one transfer at most);
5) vaccination certification (if passengers have been fully vaccinated and for at least 14 days).
6) Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination (if passengers have been fully vaccinated and for at least 14 days. Passengers can download the sample at the end of the notice).
Please notice that if passengers have been fully vaccinated but for less than 14 days, the Embassy will not issue the Health Code.
3.All passengers should inform the Embassy when uploading all documents. The Embassy will examine and verify above documents online, and then issue the Green Health Code with “HS” mark or Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark to passengers. Passengers must show their Green Code within its validity period to the airlines before boarding. Airlines should verify that the Green Code is valid firstly, and then permit passengers to board.
Other requirements for the Health Code applications remain the same as before.
Embassy Contact Number: 0886555566.
Annex: Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination