|Notice on the Updated Requirements for the Health Code Applications for all China-bound Passengers|
（Updated in May 2022）
In view of the global pandemic situation of COVID-19 and increased risk of cross-border spread of the epidemic, the requirements for applying for the Green Health Code with “HS” mark or Green Health Declaration Certification Code with "HDC" mark for China-bound passengers from Liberia are updated as follows:
1. From 1st June, 2022, Passengers departing from Liberia to China are required to take two Covid-19 Nucleic Acid Tests (PCR Test) and one Antigen Rapid Test (ART Test) before boarding. The first PCR Test should be taken within 48 hours before the boarding, and the second PCR Test should be taken within 24 hours before the boarding. The ART Test should be taken within 12 hours before the boarding. For example, if the departure time is on 8pm Friday from Liberia, the first PCR Test needs to be taken on Wednesday, the second PCR Test should be taken on Thursday, and the ART Test should be taken after 8am Friday. The two above mentioned PCR Tests should be taken in Union Center（Address: Sophia Road, Congo Town, Monrovia）which is the only official testing institution designated by Ministry of Health of Liberia. The ART Test can be taken in the Angel Medical Care（Mobile: 0770478966）, or Mercy International Medical Center（Mobile: 0880888686/0777888686）in Monrovia, Liberia.
2. Chinese Passengers who are to fly to China should apply for the Green Health Code with “HS” mark by the Mini Program “COVID-19 Prevention Health Code International Version” in the Wechat App. Foreign passengers should apply for the Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark via the website “https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/” before boarding. On the website, foreign passengers should fill personal information, declare their health status and upload documents as below:
1) two negative reports of PCR Tests;
2) one negative report of ART Test;
3) personal information page of valid passports;
4) valid visas or documents for going to China;
5) itinerary of air travel (two transfers at most);
6) vaccination certification (if passengers have been fully vaccinated).
7) Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination (if passengers have been fully vaccinated. Passengers can download the sample at the end of the notice).
3.All passengers should inform the Embassy when uploading all documents. The Embassy will examine and verify above-mentioned documents online, and then issue the Green Health Code with “HS” mark or Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark to passengers. Passengers must show their Green Code within its validity period to the airlines before boarding. Airlines should verify that the Green Code is valid firstly, and then permit passengers to board.
Other requirements for the Health Code applications remain the same as before.
Embassy Contact Number: 0886555556、0886555566.
Annex: Letter of Commitment on COVID-19 Vaccination