|Notice on the Updated Requirements for the Health Code Applications for all China-bound Passengers|
（Updated on 13 November 2022）
Starting from November 13, 2022, the Chinese Embassy will issue health code according to requirements on this notice.
1. From November 13, 2022, according to the latest regulations of Chinese government, pre-boarding testing is adjusted to ONE (1) Nucleic Acid Test (PCR Test) within 48 hours before flight departure time. Application for health code should ensure that the test result is negative.
Passengers departing from Liberia to China can choose one place for testing and apply for a health code at the place of origin (Liberia), OR the place of transit (the place of departure of direct flights to China). The sampling time limit for nucleic acid testing is 48 hours before boarding a direct flight to China.
The above mentioned PCR Test should be taken in Union Center（Address: Sophia Road, Congo Town, Monrovia）which is the only official testing institution designated by Ministry of Health of Liberia.
2. Chinese Passengers who are to fly to China should apply for the Green Health Code with “HS” mark by the Mini Program “COVID-19 Prevention Health Code International Version” in the Wechat App. Foreign passengers should apply for the Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark via the website “https://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/” before boarding. On the website, foreign passengers should fill personal information, declare their health status and upload documents as below:
1) one negative report of PCR Test;
2) personal information page of valid passports;
3) valid visas or documents for going to China;
4) itinerary of air travel（unlimited on the quantity of transfer）；
5) vaccination certification (if passengers have been fully vaccinated).
3.All passengers should inform the Embassy when uploading all documents. The Embassy will examine and verify above-mentioned documents online, and then issue the Green Health Code with “HS” mark or Green Health Declaration Certification Code with “HDC” mark to passengers. Passengers must show their Green Code within its validity period to the airlines before boarding. Airlines should verify that the Green Code is valid firstly, and then permit passengers to board.
Embassy Contact Number: 0886555556、0886555566.