|Notice on Epidemic Prevention and Control Requirements for China-bound Travelers|
Starting from 29 April 2023, Antigen Rapid Test (ART) result within 48 hours before boarding China-bound flights will be accepted for air passengers travelling to China on international flights instead of PCR test. Airlines operating flights to China will no longer check passengers' certificates of PCR test before boarding.
To ensure you a smooth travel to China, Chinese Embassy in Liberia has updated the 《Epidemic Prevention and Control Guidelines for China-bound Passengers》. Please read and follow carefully to avoid affecting your trip.
Epidemic Prevention and Control Guidelines for
1. Pre-departure test: Antigen Rapid Test (ART) or COVID-19 PCR test are required within 48 hours before boarding China-bound flights. Passengers with negative results can travel to China. If you receive a positive test result, you should only travel to China when you test negative against COVID-19.
2. Customs declaration: Passengers are required to declare the negative test result to China Customs by filling the Health Declaration Form either on Wechat mini-program of China Customs (scan the QR code below)，or at the web page (https://htdecl.chinaport.gov.cn), or via the China Customs APP.
3. Airline companies will no longer check the negative ART test or PCR results.
4. In-flight epidemic prevention: Please strictly comply with the airline’s vaccination requirement, and take good personal protection to reduce the risk of infection.
5. Entry inspection: Passengers should go through the necessary customs procedures upon arrival with the customs health declaration code. Passengers with normal health declaration and showing no abnormalities against regular quarantine check will be allowed to enter border. China Customs may conduct random sampling inspections according to a certain proportion. Passengers with abnormal health declaration code or symptoms such as fever will need to cooperate with the customs to carry out epidemiological investigations, medical examinations, and undergo sampling tests for relevant infectious diseases.
6. Residential area epidemic prevention: After entry into China, travelers should strictly abide by the epidemic prevention and control requirements where you stay.